Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Featured Shop ~Scrappi Jessi~





Hey there my name is Jessi Nagy aka "Scrappy Jessi" or as some of my friends call me "Barbie Girl" I have dabbled in art, photography,scrap booking,collecting,crafting for as long as I can remember. I was always up to something. My Life is full of adventures. I believe you should live out loud. Live in full color.(while secretly feeling like I'm on candid camera) I swear i say it out loud all the time. "is this a joke?" "where are the cameras?" Some things are just so crazy or silly that I totally believe I'm being punked. I have had my Blog for for about a year and a half. It has been such a thrill getting to know people from all around the world. I LOVE that they just "Get" me. I have had the opportunity to meet several of my blogging friends in person.What a treat. We always automatically just click, like were old friends. I have made so many wonderful friends through blogging. I think my favorite part of the whole thing is the emails, letters, and gifts that i receive. I'm so touched when people tell me that i have "Brightened there day", "made them laugh", "brought them out of a bad mood" I have a lot of readers who are ill. They tell me they come to my blog to "escape" if only for a few minutes. They also tell me they are "living vicariously through me". That my friends is what this whole blogging world is about. I started an ETSY store in June. to my surprise it is doing really well. I have had lots of custom orders. Not only for my tiles, but tags, canvases, books,wands, crowns, atc's etc... I love doing custom work. I always feel like I have made something special. One of a kind. The customers are always happy with there orders, and in turn, that makes me really happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow....your art is delightful and so fun! You get the prize for being so Cheery and Colorful. I love all the littles details in you pieces....sort of like a "Where's Waldo" for the eyes...lots of fun stuff to look at. Have a blessed day! Susan S.

Dapoppins said...

Oh, your art, like Susan said, is delightful!