Saturday, February 28, 2009

Repurposed Antique Ceiling Tin



we salvaged these fun antique ceiling tiles from a local building


they can be used for so many projects...
Olde Good Things has created a niche market
coverting them into mirrors
click here for their fabulous designs
our busy elves made them into
this fun console table


the design has a bit of an asian feel

with reclaimed wood brick pattern top
for the Ebay listings
click here
and here
Any other good ideas for ceiling tin?
I'd love to hear from you!
and... exciting news to share!
Black Dog Salvage is offering 25% off items
there's a small catch, but it's well worth it!
click here for the details...

3 comments:

. said...

I Love old tin. Jumping on over to your site. Thanks Denise

Malisa said...

Oh, wow! I want that console table! That is absolutely beautiful!

Malisa

My Vintage Studio said...

I came over from the Etsy Cottage Style blog (from your message). Your blog is wonderful! I will be adding blog to my blog list of daily reads. Cheers, Sharon